Backroads Launches New Dolce Tempo Journeys
Backroads just announced the launch of its new Dolce Tempo segment, offering 29 easygoing itineraries, easier than Backroads other trips, but still wonderfully active and perfect for first-timers. These active adventures were created to provide options for guests who may be new to active travel and looking for an alternative to large resort hotels, all-inclusive resorts and even cruises. Dolce Tempo journeys are for travelers who want to escape the crowds and have an authentic one-of-a-kind vacation, immersed in a place and culture, and fully supported by experienced leaders.
Additionally, Backroads is also further expanding its popular Active Weekend Getaways for guests looking for a shorter getaway. They include trips in Saguaro National Park & Tucson, Arizona; California’s Sonoma Wine Country; Bend, Oregon; Charleston, South Carolina; Northern Vermont; Whistler, British Columbia; and Texas Hill Country.
Backroads also just announced its new 2021 trips, including new adventures in Europe, North America and the Southern Hemisphere. The company has also greatly expanded its 20s & Beyond segment – trips for families with young adults in their 20s and early 30s – with more tours to accommodate guest demand. This fast-growing segment is expected to take more than 1,000 guests on departures next year.
A Sampling of Backroads New 2021 Itineraries Include:
• Berlin to Prague Bike Tour
• Chile Patagonia & Fjords Cruise Walking & Hiking Tour
• Italy’s Gran Paradiso to Matterhorn Walking & Hiking Tour
• Israel & Jordan Walking & Hiking Tour
• Netherlands & Belgium Walking & Hiking Tour
• New Zealand South Island Multi-Adventure Tour
• Northern Portugal & Douro Valley Bike Tour
• Scotland Bike Tour
• Sicily Multi-Adventure Tour
• Quebec Walking & Hiking Tour
• Umbria to the Adriatic Bike Tour
• Vancouver & Gulf Islands Bike Tour
Dolce Tempo, Active Weekend Getaways, and all new 2021 trips are available for booking now. Please let ActiveTravels know your dates and we’ll check pricing and availability.